These are the terms and conditions of Soolyman Sport Fishing est, Fujairah that maintains the site www.soolymansportfishing.com. Please read them and if you have any queries do not hesitate to contact us.
These terms and conditions are in effect once we have accepted your booking either via phone, email or in person.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the departure time of your trip (at the Fujairah International Marine Club ) so we can finish the official sign out procedure before heading out to sea
- If you are 30 minutes late, then the time will be deducted from your actual fishing time
- Please ensure that all guests are in possession of a valid Emirates Id card or original Passport as it is a requirement from the local authorities. Those without the required identification will not be allowed onboard for the trip
Number of Passengers:
- The maximum number of passengers is 7 on our 38/9 footers
- The maximum number of passengers is 4 on our 32 footer
*Larger groups can be arranged using multiple boats
Bookings and Payments:
- All bookings require an AED 1000 advance payment. (The original credit card used must be brought on the day of your charter)
- All trips are refundable if we cancel due to weather, mechanical or any other unforeseen circumstances
- Gift voucher bookings are non-refundable and can only be rescheduled within the voucher timeframe
- Upon deposit payment you will receive an receipt of the transaction and a confirmed booking email
Cancellations and Refunds:
- Bookings can be cancelled by the client for any reason up to 3 days before the Charter date for a full deposit refund. No refund will be given for bookings cancelled by the client less than 2 days from the Charter date
- Should Soolyman Sportfishing cancel the charter due to weather, mechanical or any other unforeseen circumstances, the deposit will be refunded in full
- The refund will be made on the original payment used and will be completed within 30 days from the written request
- If a person becomes unwell whilst on a Charter and requests to be returned back to shore, then no refund will be given.
- It is the Skipper’s decision whether or not to return to port at any point during the Charter
- Soolyman Sportfishing Charters will not be held liable for any indirect costs incurred by booking a fishing charter with us if cancelled, such as travel costs, meals, accommodation or any other costs the customer may have incurred
- Gift vouchers must be produced at the time of boarding, otherwise a new fare must be paid
- If the customer holding the voucher misses the trip on the booked day without providing notice or is late, then the voucher will be forfeited
- Gift vouchers are not transferable or refundable
- Gift vouchers must be redeemed within 6 months of purchase (unless shorter time frame specified on the voucher) or an extension has been granted by Soolyman Sportfishing management
- All charters are subject to suitable weather conditions (the decision is at the discretion of the Captain in conjunction with the local Coastguard office) and we reserve the right to cancel any trip due to bad weather (even at short notice)
- Offshore trips are pending weather conditions. If inclement weather conditions arise while out at sea, it is at the Skipper’s discretion as to whether the trip will proceed. You may nominate a full refund of deposit or transfer of your deposit to an alternative date if your trip has been canceled due to weather. In an instance where the weather may turn unexpectedly it is at the discretion of the Skipper as to whether any, a full, or part refund is given
- A safety brief is given on board before departure
- We have the right to ask any customer to wear a life jacket at any time
- All children under 16 need to be accompanied by an adult
- Those who are unable to swim are asked to wear a life jacket at all times
- It is required that all customers behave in a safe and respectful manner to all staff, other customers, and our property
- If we find that there has been loss or damage to our equipment or vessel due to negligence or unruly behaviour then the customer will be liable for replacement or repair of the item (funds can be taken from the credit card that is held for security)
- The Skipper reserves the right to cancel a trip and payment forfeited if unruly or unsafe behaviour is displayed
All customers who have confirmed bookings with Soolyman Sportfishing, whether made directly through our website, over the phone or indirectly via agents, undertake the following indemnity, responsibility and liability. Forms will be sent to all confirmed bookings for customers to read, fill out and sign to be handed over to the Captain prior to boarding our vessel.
The indemnity form reads that in seeking to participate on a trip/charter/service conducted by Soolyman Sportfishing Charters customers do hereby warrant and acknowledge;
- That general health is good and there is nothing which renders them unfit to undertake a trip/charter
- The understanding and appreciate fully the fact there may be risks, hazards and dangers involved to which they might be subjected to
- That the main customer (name on trip/charter booking) accepts responsibility for any damage to property, marina, boat caused by themselves or by any member of the party
- The understanding and acknowledgement that all lost or broken equipment and tackle will be charged for at the market rate if lost or broken through misuse or by not following Skipper’s instructions
- To allow Soolyman Sportfishing to use photos of customers in any printed and electronic publications without compensation. Photos taken on the Soolyman Sportfishing Establishment’s cameras are the property of Soolyman Sportfishing and may not be used for any publication purposes without written permission from Soolyman Sportfishing
Customers must accept our Terms & Conditions and voluntarily assume the risk inherent in taking part in such a charter/trip and that together with their heirs, executors and administrator hereby release Soolyman Sportfishing Charters, its Staff and representatives from any duty care towards them, in connection with their participation on any trip/charter, and from liability from all or any claims that could accrue to them or their heirs, executors and administrators arising out their participation in the trip/charter or in any person, or from any of the risks, dangers, or hazards inherent in participating in Soolyman Sportfishing Charters activities, or of any loss of, or damage to, any property from any cause whatsoever and they further indemnify and hold harmless associated persons against any claims howsoever the same may arise.
Soolyman Sport Fishing accepts payment by Visa or Mastercard debit and credit cards in AED, or in local currency notes(Dirhams) for its products and services.
OFAC Sanctioned Countries:
Soolyman Sport Fishing will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country specific.
If you use Soolyman Sport Fishing’s Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
Should a refund be granted it will be made onto the original mode of payment. Credit card refund can take between 10 to 30 days depending on the issuing bank of the credit card.
Cardholders must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.