These are the terms and conditions of Soolyman Sportfishing Charters Fujairah. Please read them and if you have any queries do not hesitate to contact us. These terms and conditions are in effect once we have accepted your booking either via phone, email or in person.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the departure time of your trip (at the Fujairah International Marine Club ) so we can finish the official sign out procedure before heading out to sea.
- If you are 30 minutes late, then the time will be deducted from your actual fishing time.
- Please ensure that all guests are in possession of a valid Emirates Id card or original passport as it’s a requirement from the local authorities. Those without the required identification, will not be allowed onboard for the trip.
- We require the customer to call us a day before in order to confirm that the trip is going ahead and confirm departure times and captains contact details etc.
Number of Passengers:
- The maximum number of passengers is 7 on our 38 footers. Larger groups can be arranged using multiple boats.
- The maximum number of passengers is 4 on our 30 footer.
Bookings and Payments:
- All bookings require a 100% advance payment. The original credit card must be brought on the day of your charter.
- All trips are refundable if we cancel due to weather, mechanical or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable and we only reschedule gift voucher bookings.
Cancellations and Refunds:
- Soolyman Sportfishing Charters requires a minimum of 5 days notice if you wish to cancel your booking and receive a full refund.
- If a person becomes unwell and requests to be returned back to shore, then no refund will be given and it is also up to the Skipper’s discretion whether or not to return to port.
- Soolyman Sportfishing Charters will not be held liable for any indirect costs incurred by booking a fishing charter with us.
- In the event the trip is canceled at any time by Soolyman Sportfishing Charters, we will not be held liable for any travel costs, meals, accommodation or any other costs the customer may have incurred.
- Gift vouchers must be produced at the time of boarding, otherwise a new fare must be paid.
- If the customer holding the voucher misses the trip on the booked day without providing notice or is late, then the voucher will be forfeited.
- Gift vouchers are not transferable or refundable.
- Gift vouchers must be redeemed within 6 months of purchase (unless shorter time frame specified on the voucher).
- All charters are subject to suitable weather conditions (the decision is made at the discretion of the captain in conjunction with the local coast guard office) and we reserve the right to cancel any trip due to bad weather (even at short notice).
- We require the customer to call us a day before in order to confirm the weather conditions.
- Offshore trips are pending on weather conditions. If inclement weather conditions arise while out at sea, it is up to the Skipper’s discretion as to whether the trip will proceed. You may nominate a full refund of deposit or transfer your deposit to an alternative date if your trip has been canceled due to weather.
- In an instance where the weather may turn unexpectedly it is at the discretion of the Skipper as to whether any, a full, or part refund is given.
- A safety brief is given on board before departure.
- We have the right to ask any customer to wear a life jacket at any time.
- All children under 16 need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Those who are unable to swim are asked to wear a life jacket at all times.
- It is required that all customers behave in a safe and respectful manner to all staff, other customers, and our property.
- If we find that there has been loss or damage to our equipment or vessel due to negligence or unruly behaviour then the customer will be liable for replacement or repair of the item (funds will be taken from the credit card that is held for security).
- The Skipper reserves the right to cancel a trip and payment forfeited if unruly or unsafe behaviour is displayed.